Please join us for a belated Administrative Professionals Day Celebration!
For all you do – this event is for you – SO many thanks for all you have given our patients, their families, and our teams during this most difficult of years!
Event is for Dartmouth-Hitchcock employees and by invitation only. There are a limited number of tickets per session.
- Location: End of Williamson Building, before Borwell Building, through exit on right
- Time: Sessions are at 11:00 am, 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm
- Tickets: Are required: RSVP to 603-653-3800 with your 1st and 2nd meal choice and 1st and 2nd session choice.
- Tickets to be picked up in the Clinic Administrative Services Office, Faulkner Building, Level 2
- Rain date will be Thursday, July 1
Food provided by Guero’s Mexican Food (authentic Mexican food truck)
- El Vegan Bowl – Mexi-style rice, simmered pinto beans, sweet corn, smashed avo, pico and lime. Served with Cinco de Mayo soft corn tortillas and Guero’s salsa
- Cali Burrito – Carne asada steak grilled over coals, house-cut fries, Mexi cheese blend, sour cream, pico, smashed avo, homemade flour tortilla and Guero’s salsa
- Taco de Carnitas – Slow cooked pork shoulder confit topped with chopped onion, cilantro, radish and lime-served on Cinco de Mayo soft corn tortillas with Guero’s salsa