Dreading “The Talk”? This workshop is perfect for growing girls (aged 9-11) and their guardians to discuss sexuality and self: the basics, behaviors, and boundaries through activities for both the adults and the girls. Girls Inc. offers activities that open discussion in a fun and informative way and help girls become more comfortable with their changing bodies. There will be breakout sessions for girls and their guardians and then chances for big group activities as well. Other topics covered include assertiveness, anatomy, health and hygiene, and personal values.
FREE, registration required.
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC FRIENDS program.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.