Linda Carley, Reiki Master Teacher
Reiki means universal life force. This ancient healing energy may reduce stress, relieve pain and facilitate healing. This workshop includes an overview of the history of Reiki, instruction in the hand positions used for treatment and a summary of the energy centers in the body. Giving Reiki in a family can help with sports injuries, fevers, colds and stress. Some women also study Reiki so they can give themselves and their baby Reiki during their pregnancy. By the end of class, each student will have received the Reiki I attunement and become certified as a Reiki I practitioner. Please bring brown bag lunch.
This educational activity carries 7.5 contact hours.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center’s Nursing Continuing Education Council is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Partial scholarships for select classes are available from donations made to the WHRC Scholarship Fund.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.