Wednesday, May 12, June 16, July 14, or August 18, noon
Katy Almstrom, Ramsey Preferred Financial Coach
- You’re researching all the ways to save for retirement and kids’ college (but not actually DOING any of it…just being stressed).
- You’re ignoring the $126 balance on your Kohl’s card that’s been sitting there for months. No biggie, right?
- Your income went up this year, (woohoo!), but somehow so did your spending. You’re not actually sure where it’s going or how it keeps disappearing from your bank account.
You’re doing a LOT. And somehow your stress around money never seems to change.
This workshop gives you a step-by-step process for planning your money each month to reach your money goals in 2021. Katy Almstrom, has guided her clients to hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt pay-off and savings over the years. Join her for this free workshop to get YOUR money in 2021 on track!
Preregistration required for access to Zoom link.
- Class fees are due at least one week prior to class.
- Refunds are given if you withdraw from a class at least one week before the class begins.
- Partial scholarships are available for select classes from donations made to the WHRC Scholarship Fund.
- Some managed care plans offer reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our classes. Call your employer or insurance representative for eligibility.